Senior HTML5 Games Developer
Revolver Gaming is growing rapidly and we are seeking an experienced web game developer with a strong interest in games and an eye for detail to join our London-based team, on premises or remote. The role offers you a chance to help lead the development of our cross platform games in a creative and challenging environment that is continually evolving.
This technically demanding role requires a high level of curiosity and accuracy. You will be crucial to the team in making decisions about the technical direction of our gaming projects. Your work will offer you the opportunity for self-development and the potential to stimulate and manage programmers in their development. We want you to exchange ideas, while proudly delivering superior architecture and code to deadlines.
We are seeking an organised, positive, and driven person that strives to set the bar higher than anyone else while creating the best quality video slots games on the market.
Qualifications and Experience
Besides a huge interest in gaming and the latest web technologies, we would like you to have:
- Excellent skills in HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript
- Experience with PixiJS
- Demonstrable slot game development experience
- Experience with Canvas/WebGL based applications using sprite animation
- Experience with CSS 3D transforms and animation
- Experience with client-server integrations and serialization techniques. TCP/HTTP protocol communications.
- Experience with graphically performance-heavy web applications for both desktop and mobile devices
- Experience with version control system Git.
We also value
- WebGL and hardware-accelerated 3D techniques
- Experience working in agile, iterative environments
- Experience with WebAudio
- Experience working with state machines
- Photoshop skills
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- String OOP with Typescript Knowledge
- Design Patterns
Who are you and what do we offer
You are a team player with strong initiative, self-motivation and someone who is energetic and multi-talented. You’ll be a person that’s not afraid to speak up and share their ideas; who works hard, plays hard, and does whatever it takes to get the job done! In return we offer an excellent package with a challenging and rewarding role in a fast growing and exciting industry.
You will work in an ambitious, casual and fun atmosphere at a young gaming company that’s going places. With us, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference!
Interested? Please apply 🙂