Senior Account Manager
Revolver Gaming is an up-and-coming start-up providing some of the most engaging, quality slots and other innovative games to the iGaming space.
We love games and we love to play. We are now seeking an equally enthusiastic, work hard, play hard, results-orientated Senior Account Manager who is passionate about gaming. Someone who attains true satisfaction from both nurturing and growing customer accounts.
Your part to play:
- You will take full ownership of customer relationships, and be the main point of contact between the customer and the company
- You will research and understand each customer in order to build a profile with which to help you better target and deliver on their needs
- You will focus on building strong, valuable and long-lasting relationships with customers and in doing so, provide superb level of service
- You will work closely with each customer to develop and implement marketing/ promotions plans to help drive their agreed and individual objectives, whilst fostering the highest level of customer satisfaction as you do it
- You will relish the opportunity to travel and participate in major exhibitions, conferences, and seminars to further apply your relationship building and maintenance skills
- You will take commercial responsibility for your customer accounts and in doing so, enjoy the opportunity to keep outperforming your previous revenue targets, goals and objectives
- You will build such good relationships with your customers that many will end up inviting you to their weddings and other personal celebrations. This is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to build some of the most rewarding relationships.
The ideal set of skills, values and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Account Manager or similar in the iGaming industry with a B2B company.
- Track record in promoting casino games (B2B)
- An optimistic, confident people person, with outstanding communication skills and a can do attitude.
- You relish the opportunity of a challenge and in doing so, you meet it head on, using your creativity, alongside your communication and relationship building skills to make it work.
- Meticulous at being organised, ability to plan and prioritise effectively, with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative.
- Effective problem-solver and negotiator.
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken. A second European language is an advantage.
We believe the key to success lays in the performance of our team. This makes our people our number one priority!
We value those who are looking to take initiative and overcome challenges to reach their full potential both in their role and in the company as a whole.
We’re looking for our next team mate. Could it be you? – Apply Now
Gambling & Casinos
Full-time (Remote/ London office)
- Business Development
- Account management